Sunday, October 24, 2021

On The Job

 


Nichole Thevenin, a hair stylist at Juniper Salon on 4th St. in Corvallis. Nichole loves her position because she gets to bring a smile to her clients weather it’s with new beautiful hair or just sitting and talking. She loves hearing “this is just what I needed”. Nichole has the talent and drive to own her own salon in the future.


Bri Knutson, LBCC campus store Sales Coordinator on the floor of the Campus Bookstore. Bri is in charge of ordering all the books requested by every instructor through Linn Benton Community College. Bri is a bright and fun woman to chat with, she is a mother of three talented dancers. She is dedicated to a local dance studio and is raising funds for her girls teams to dance at Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Main Stage at The Benton County Fair

       Gearing up to take event photos at the Benton County Fair I choose my Canon Mark iv and my Sigma 50mm art. But on the inside I was ex...