Thursday, August 10, 2023

Main Stage at The Benton County Fair

 


     Gearing up to take event photos at the Benton County Fair I choose my Canon Mark iv and my Sigma 50mm art. But on the inside I was excited to be backstage of the main stage of the fair I grew up with. My grandpa took me almost every year of my childhood until I was 11. By the time I was 14 I could go to the carnival with friends. As an adult I've always loved bringing new friends to experience it for the first time as if made of magic.

One year they featured Carrot Top which seemed like a big deal at the time. This year we had among the "Featured on American Idol" stars, AC/DC and Kiss tribute bands. I will say every single security guard, artist, tech, and manager I got to interact with behind the scenes was enjoyable but especially the supportive groupies.









Full Gallery from Bellatrix Photographic. 

https://bellatrixphotographic.pixieset.com/bentoncountyfair2023/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Main Stage at The Benton County Fair

       Gearing up to take event photos at the Benton County Fair I choose my Canon Mark iv and my Sigma 50mm art. But on the inside I was ex...