Monday, October 4, 2021

Corvallis Women’s March Top Pics

 When the first Women’s March went worldwide in 2017, I was watching at home recovering from a difficult labor. Rocking my new baby, nursing her and feeling torn. Wishing I could join the protests with my friends and likeminded kind but also afraid of the world’s regression that I just birthed my tiny human into. I grew up believing that all Americans are equal but it seemed some were trying to prove me wrong. 

When I saw on Facebook another rally had been organized, I did not want to miss it. I believe there has been a worldwide Women’s March each year but in response to the Texas Heartbeat Act this March among others was formed. The atmosphere was passionate and prophetic, supportive and family friendly. Though I chose to arrange childcare for my daughter who is now 4 years old, because I had an assignment and never want to make her feel less important. It was wonderful to see families together, strong in their belief. 

It’s extremely hard for me to single out just 3 favorite images but here’s my attempt. Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Main Stage at The Benton County Fair

       Gearing up to take event photos at the Benton County Fair I choose my Canon Mark iv and my Sigma 50mm art. But on the inside I was ex...